1. The basic registration fee DOES NOT INCLUDE accommodation fee, transportation fee, visa application fee, paper publication fee in SCI indexed journals
2. If a full paper exceeds 6 pages after typeset according to the Full Paper Template for Conference Proceedings, the extra page charges will be required from the 7th page with 50 USD/300 CNY for each additional page.
550 USD/3500 CNY
1. Oral/Poster Presentation;
2. Publish one full paper in the Conference Proceedings (EI indexed);
3. Conference items (inclusive of conference bag, abstract book, conference guide, name badge, etc.);
4. Access to all technical sessions and coffee breaks;
5. Lunches and dinners during August 26-28, 2023;
6. Certificates of Presentation / Certificates of Attendance
500 USD/3200 CNY
Co-author/ Listener/Accompany Person
250 USD/1500 CNY
NOT include Conference Proceedings Publication
50 USD/300 CNY
From the 7th page of the paper
|50 USD/300 CNY||Print Copy of the Conference Proceedings|
|Electronic Copy||Free||The electronic Conference Proceedings will be provided after publication|
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to Conference Secretary.
|Time||How much will be charged|
|Three months before the conference||15% of payment will be charged|
|Two months before the conference||30% of payment will be charged|
|One months before the conference||50% of payment will be charged|
|Less than one month before the conference||NO REFUND|
* Personal Reason
In the event that the conference cannot be attended due to "personal reasons", the conference committees will not bear any responsibility, refund or pay any compensation. Such as travel difficulties, visa issues, health issues, financial issues, etc.
* Force Majeure
If the conference is prevented or affected due to "force majeure" circumstances, the conference committees will not bear any responsibility, refund or pay any compensation.
Situations that constitute "force majeure" include any event that we cannot foresee or avoid, even if we take all appropriate precautions. Such situations include fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riot or civil disturbance, industrial behavior, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threat of terror Activities, epidemics and all similar situations beyond our control.