Paper Submission Information
Authors whose accepted abstracts are presented at the ICEOP 2023 may submit the final paper of their accepted abstracts for publishing as the ICEOP Conference Proceedings.
1. Please submit your Paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper Submission Due: August 20, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: August 27, 2023
- Registration Deadline: September 05, 2023
- English is the official language throughout the meeting.
- Only abstracts received via the ICEOP 2023 submission portal will be considered.
- For those who do not willing to publish full papers can submit abstracts. Accepted abstract can be presented as Presentation Only.
- Submitted Papers should contain text, graphics, tables, mathematical equations and references within 6-15 pagesAll the submitted papers should be in MS Word file.
- All papers are subject to a peer review process. Reviewers are the scientific committee of experts in fields precisely matching the conference topics.
- Best Oral/Poster Presentation Award: One Best Oral/Poster Presentation will be selected from each session and the Award will be announced at the end of each session.
Please submit your Abstract/Paper before June 30, 2023
4. Review & Acceptance
- Authors will be notified of review decisions Before July 25, 2023.
- Acceptance is on condition that at least one author will register and present the paper at the conference. ICEOP 2023 reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- ICEOP 2023 will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the ICEOP 2023 reviewing period.
- Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results/techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
For further information, please feel free to contact us.